2019 MGM Espionage comes complete with:
- Van-K black anodized wheels
- Lotse MGM Steering Wheel
- IPK Seat
- M6 body
- Aero super-soft rear axle
- Extreme short rear hubs
- Front torsion bars
- 3-quart plastic fuel tank
- Adjustable front pedals
- Steering toe lock
- JakeDesigns.co.uk decals
Ask us about:
2018 Espionage Highlights:
• 5 Wins & Class Championship GoPro Motorplex (Sam Corry)
• 1st Place CKNA Grand National
• 4th Place CKNA Grand National
• 3rd Place Indy Battle at the Brickyard
• 4th Place Indy Battle at the Brickyard
• 3rd Place (Sr Heavy) Battle at the Brickyard (Zach Linsell)
• 5th Place (Sr Medium) Battle at the Brickyard (Jordan Bernloehr)
• 5th Place (Masters) Battle at the Brickyard (Jason Trennepohl)
All New MGM chassis built custom to driver's build.
For over a decade we have worked to build new chassis, test new designs, try different tubing and utilize a wide range of setups to learn what our chassis like best. In 2016, after years of building and winning with our EXELON (sprint) and Slick 50 (road race) karts, we took our vast notebook and combined it with the latest technology in chromoly tubing straight from our NASCAR team friends in Charlotte to debut our new "ESPIONAGE."
The first Espionage was finished in spring 2016 and hit the track for testing shortly after. While fast and competitive, it still wasn't exactly what we were looking for. We weren't going to sell a chassis we didn't 100 percent believe in!
So we scrapped it, studied what we liked and what we didn't, and went back to the drawing board to design and build another ESPIONAGE. When summer rolled around, MGM was ready with another new Espionage bullet. Following testing and club racing at GoPro Motorplex and Carolina Motorsports Park, we knew we had what we were looking for... the 2017 Espionage was debuted!
Now, we are full force with the 2019 Espionage... the best we've got. In 2018, the Espionage netted national, regional and club pole awards and feature wins all over the country, including Alexander Searle's Cup Karts North America Junior Grand National win over 30 competitors at New Castle Motorsports Park in October 2018.
The 2019 Espionage is what you've been waiting for. Calling all Briggs 206 Sprint racers (CIK and traditional 4-cycle setups)... you won't be disappointed! Contact us today for pricing and availability.