2022 MGM Espionage comes complete with:
- Lotse MGM Steering Wheel
- IPK Seat
- M6 body
- Aero super-soft rear axle
- Extreme short rear hubs
- Front torsion bars
- 3-quart plastic fuel tank
- Adjustable front pedals
- Steering toe lock
- JakeDesigns.co.uk decals
Ask us about:
2020 Espionage Highlights:
Cup Karts North America
• Champions Cup Senior Heavy champion (Ethan Dietrich)
• P2 & P4 Senior Heavy final Grand Nationals (Eric Fagan & Moe Edmonson)
Florida Winter Tour
• Florida Winter Tour 206 Senior champion (Zach Linsell)
• Florida Winter Tour St. Petersburg winner (Dylan Amundsen)
Daytona Road Race
• CIK LO206 Final 1 winner (Zach Linsell)
• CIK LO206 Final 2 winner (Kevin Colborn)
• LO206 Junior class champion (Cam Burris)
2019 Espionage Highlights:
• 5 Wins & Class Championship GoPro Motorplex (Sam Corry)
• 1st Place CKNA Grand National
• 4th Place CKNA Grand National
• 3rd Place Indy Battle at the Brickyard
• 4th Place Indy Battle at the Brickyard
• 3rd Place (Sr Heavy) Battle at the Brickyard (Zach Linsell)
• 5th Place (Sr Medium) Battle at the Brickyard (Jordan Bernloehr)
• 5th Place (Masters) Battle at the Brickyard (Jason Trennepohl)
2022 MGM Espionage -
a championship-winning LO206 kart chassis.
For over a decade we have worked to build new chassis, test new designs, try different tubing and utilize a wide range of setups to learn what our chassis liked best. In 2016, after years of building and winning with our EXELON (sprint) and Slick 50 (road race) karts, we took our vast notebook and combined it with the latest technology in chromoly tubing straight from our NASCAR team friends in Charlotte to debut our new "ESPIONAGE."
The first Espionage was finished in spring 2016 and hit the track for testing shortly after. While fast and competitive, it still wasn't exactly what we were looking for. We weren't going to sell a chassis we didn't 100 percent believe in!
So we scrapped it, studied what we liked and what we didn't, and went back to the drawing board to design and build another ESPIONAGE. When summer rolled around, MGM was ready with another new Espionage bullet. Following testing and club racing at GoPro Motorplex and Carolina Motorsports Park, we knew we had what we were looking for... the 2017 Espionage was debuted!
Now, we are full force with the 2022 Espionage... the best we've got.
In 2018, the Espionage netted national, regional and club pole awards and feature wins all over the country, including Alexander Searle's Cup Karts North America Junior Grand National win over 30 competitors at New Castle Motorsports Park in October 2018.
In 2019, the Espionage won championships at GoPro Motorplex, Cup Karts North America, Maxxis Sprint Series and the CKNA Grand Nationals at New Castle, plus multiple podium finishes at the USAC Karting Battle at the Brickyard at Indianapolis and the CKNA Grand Nationals.
With such great success, very little has changed on the Espionage since 2019. In 2020, Zach Linsell won the 206 Senior class championship in the Florida Winter Tour and Dylan Amundsen won the 206 Senior final at St. Petersburg before the COVID-19 pandemic slowed racing down in the spring. Once racing resumed later in the year, the Espionage went back to its winning ways with multiple feature wins and championships at GoPro's Karting Challenge, Charlotte Motor Speedway's revamped kart track, KRA at New Castle, CKNA, Maxxis Sprint and clubs around the country.
The 2022 Espionage is what you've been waiting for. Whether you're a club, regional or national competitor, the MGM Espionage is the best choice to go to battle in the ultra-competitive Briggs LO206 divisions. You won't be disappointed! Contact us today for pricing and current lead time on new chassis.